Ladies' Bible Studies
Our Ladies' Bible Study has 2 weekly Bible studies that they would love to see you
at! They meet on Wednesday nights at 6:30 PM and Friday mornings at 9:30 AM.
We also have Sunday School classes for all ages on Sunday mornings!
Our Widows' Ministry meets on the second Tuesday of each month. Please check your bulletin to see where each monthly meeting will be held.
Our Women's Ministry group meets the second Tuesday of each month at 6:30 PM in
the Fellowship Hall. This group is open to all ladies interested in ministering to others.
"We are never more like Jesus, than when we are serving others and praying for others".
Some of the projects we have undertaken in the past include:
- Care packages for our college students
- Hosting a Father's Day Breakfast
- Collecting supplies for the Canton Senior Center
- Collecting supplies for Children's Haven
- Volunteering at Children's Haven
- Collecting food/supplies for Homeless Vets
- Hosting bridal and baby showers
- Serving at Christian City
- Collecting for SOAR Ministries Angel Bags (Christmas)
- Coordinating our Ladies Christmas Banquet
- Serving at funeral meals
- And much more!